Promo Poster

Promo Poster

Promo Pic

Promo Pic

Nancy Nielsen

Nancy Nielsen
My best friend, roadie, groupie and wife; Nancy

Dave Alley

Dave Alley
A good friend who joins me on most gigs with a bass.

Guest Musicians Who Often Join Me On Stage

B. Squat Woody

B. Squat Woody
A fantastic acoustic player, songwriter and vocalist who as helped and inspired me.

Don Zank

Don Zank
One of my 'teachers'. Excellent bassest and great sound engineer too.

R & R Resort - April 2007

We opened the summer season at the R & R Resort with a bang!! Dave Alley on bass and a new guest, Gary Dupois on 6-string guitar joined me on stage. It was another night of musical magic!! Dave was right on with the base line, and Gary's voice harmonized with my lead just like two brothers. I think I woke the next day still grinning from ear to ear. Thank you both for making the night so much fun for all. There are several dates at R & R. after Memorial Day, we set up on the Tiki Bar overlooking beautiful Cornell Lake. With the moon rising, a warm fire and always great company, this is the place to forget about the week you just left behind!