Promo Poster

Promo Poster

Promo Pic

Promo Pic

Nancy Nielsen

Nancy Nielsen
My best friend, roadie, groupie and wife; Nancy

Dave Alley

Dave Alley
A good friend who joins me on most gigs with a bass.

Guest Musicians Who Often Join Me On Stage

B. Squat Woody

B. Squat Woody
A fantastic acoustic player, songwriter and vocalist who as helped and inspired me.

Don Zank

Don Zank
One of my 'teachers'. Excellent bassest and great sound engineer too.

Morning's Corner March 2007

Spring finally arrived and it was so refreshing to be able to set up in the natural light and have the windows open. Dave Alley who joins me with his bass had to leave early, so Jon Erickson came up and provided a strong base line one the spare 6-string while I carried the melodies on my 12-string. Later in the night, the guest mic, tamborine and moracco's where all in use. The guitar music ended about 12:30, but we didn't stop...with over 1000 songs on the i-pod, I was able to find the hits the remaining die-hard group wanted to sing along with. I think it was around 2:15 when I started to pack up. We had a great time!! Thank you Betty & Gary, Rod, Ron, Randy and Steve for your musical help.