Promo Poster

Promo Poster

Promo Pic

Promo Pic

Nancy Nielsen

Nancy Nielsen
My best friend, roadie, groupie and wife; Nancy

Dave Alley

Dave Alley
A good friend who joins me on most gigs with a bass.

Guest Musicians Who Often Join Me On Stage

B. Squat Woody

B. Squat Woody
A fantastic acoustic player, songwriter and vocalist who as helped and inspired me.

Don Zank

Don Zank
One of my 'teachers'. Excellent bassest and great sound engineer too.

Jakes Supper Club March 2007

This was my audition event at Jakes. Rain did not dampen the spirits or crowd that made the show. John Lynch (owner) encouraged us to try the Friday Walleye special. I am not much of a fan of freshwater fish, but this was FANTASTIC!!. I will have it again for sure.

The Show: Dave Alley drove in from Hallie to join me on stage with his bass. (Thank you!!) We started with some quieter tunes as the diners finished their meals, then kicked it up a notch and got some dancers and singers going. There are several regulars at Jakes that have great musical talent and I was pleased to get them on stage to help out. John Lynch in an accomplished musician and vocalist. We coaxed him into adding his voice to a few tunes and take a few guitar licks as well. You can see by the pictures, we all had a good time.

Click here to view the on-line picture album from this night.

Jakes Supper Club March 2007